Guiding women and men of all ages to achieve their fitness goals, Nadia’s expert knowledge and superior techniques are matched only by her dedication and passion to make a real difference in people’s lives. Nadia created Fitness that Fits to bring her proven results to more in the community, and to create a sense of belonging for all those who walk through the doors.
- Fitness Business Owner since 2007
- Business Improvement Manager, Corporate Trainer 15+ Years
- Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer 20+ Years
- Bachelor of Arts from University of Toronto
- Running Room Cross-training and Marathon Running presenter 8+ years
- Marathon Runner 2012
- Heart Attack Survivor 2013
- National Spokesperson for Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Media Presenter – Rogers TV / Boomer radio / Breakfast Television / Global News
- Motivational Speaker
- Writer for Local SNAP Newspaper
- Board of Faculty Advisor – MyRunningCoach
- Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS), Can-Fit Pro
- Fitness Instructor Specialist (FIS), Can-Fit Pro
- Certified Fitness Instructor, Ontario Fitness Council (OFC)
- Fitness Instructor, Fitness Ontario Leadership Program (FOLP)
- Certified in Standard First Aid and CPR, St Johns Ambulance
Mentoring and Coaching:
Mentoring and coaching for personal trainers and fitness instructors. Receive constructive feedback on how to train a client or teach a fitness class, to achieve maximum results! Build your confidence and teaching skills in a learning environment. Achieve practical experience with real clients.
Gain practical experience coaching clients who have injuries, chronic illnesses and/or diseases! Receive coaching in customer relations. Learn how to develop rapport and how to build relationships with new clients, as well as how to retain existing clients.
Book Your FREE Orientation Overview with Nadia today!