Our instructors are experienced and attentive to detail. Our small class sizes allow us to get to know you and to give you personalized attention, even in a group setting. The exercises can be modified to suit all fitness levels and any physical limitations you may have.
Fitness that Fits offers a range of classes to help you on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Cardio Butts & Guts
- A full body workout with particular emphasis on the butt, legs, abs, back and core
- Using the lower body to increase the heart rate allows for muscle strengthening and definition
- Exercises that work the cardiovascular system using large muscle groups to increase heart rate into the target training zone of 60-80% intensity level
- Includes use of light weights to perform more repetitions and slower movements to feel that muscle burn
- Exercises focusing on the abdominals, upper and lower back, pelvic, and shoulder regions to improve posture, endurance and to reduce the risk of back and knee pain
Interval 6×10 & 20-20-20
- These classes break up into either six 10 minute intervals or three 20 minute chunks
- Rotating through three categories in any order Cardio – Muscle Conditioning – Core
- Exercises focused on building muscle coordination, muscle definition and muscular endurance
- Includes use of equipment such as hand weights, weighted bar, tubing as well as weight bearing exercise such as push ups, bench dips, squats, lunges
- Involves heavier weights & fewer repetitions to challenge muscle groups in a shorter time
Pilates …Weights …Stretch
- Exercises that combine held postures with slow controlled movements to work the deepest layer of your abdominal muscles to help align and shape your body
- Focus is on using abdominal muscles to strengthen, lengthen and tone entire body
- Instructor will modify exercise moves to your ability with a focus on proper form
- Includes use of light weights to increase exercise intensity
- Includes a focus on stretching the body
Total Body Burn
- Combines cardio, strength building, and core for a full body workout!
- Increase muscle definition and endurance using circuits, intervals and bursts of cardio.
- Use of both body weight and a variety of equipment
- Suspension training tool that leverages gravity
- Uses body weight exercise that increases strength, builds the core, improves balance, and increases flexibility
Pre-Registered Body Sculpt Classes (1 hour)
- Exercises that increase the heart rate while building strength, balance, muscle and challenging the core all at the same time
- Sign up is required
- Class size is limited to 12 participants