The following policies apply for clients/participants at Fitness that Fits:
- All clients are entitled to book a free initial consultation (approximately 15 minutes) to discuss their fitness goals and the best way to achieve them
- All clients are required to “sign in” prior to class start time to guarantee a spot in the class.
- All clients are required to inform the instructor of any medical condition or restrictions to reduce the risk of injury.
- Participants must fully complete a PAR-Q form and an Informed Consent and Release form annually. Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
- Participants are expected to treat Fitness that Fits property with care including equipment & change rooms
- All participants shall wear clean indoor athletic footwear
- All participants are required to clean the equipment/mats used following each class or PT (Personal Training) session with the cleaning supplies provided
- All PT sessions that are cancelled by the client with less than 24 hours’ notice, will result in the client being fully charged for that session.
- Unused PT sessions expire one year from date of purchase – all sales are final, no refunds will be offered for unused sessions – PT sessions can be transferrable to another person with written notice.
- All requests to convert class passes/memberships or PT sessions to another membership category or service will be subject to an administrative charge.
- Class passes and membership passes are not transferable – one person per pass.
- Fitness that Fits reserves the right to cancel any camp or class due to insufficient enrollment.
- Upon cancellation all prepaid monies for pre-registered programs will be returned to the registered party.
- If a program or class is cancelled by Fitness that Fits due to circumstances beyond our control, a make-up date will be offered. Refunds will not be issued.
- Fitness that Fits strives to be a scent free environment – please refrain from wearing perfume or any scented products while in the studio
- Fitness that Fits is not a nut-free facility
- There will be no reimbursement for missed classes.
- All NSF cheques are subject to a $25 administrative charge.
Notify management immediately if you are not completely satisfied with the services provided.